The following terms & conditions apply when a booking or reservation for services is made by a customer with Holiday Village Valle
Both parties are bound by these terms and conditions. The person making the reservation or booking must be of legal age.
- A reservation is considered confirmed when the customer receives a written confirmation from Holiday Village Valle
- Deposit payment of 30% of the total amount of the booking has to be paid within 14 days after the booking. Rest payment is due 4 weeks before arrival.
- For weekly programme and accommodation bookings credit card details are required at the time of booking for confirmation or an invoice is sent by email to the customer.
- Non-payment is not considered a cancellation.
- If the customer chooses to pay through invoicing the final payment must be made paid by the due date.
- Holiday Village Valle reserves the right to cancel a reservation or booking if the invoice is not paid by the due date or if the customer has not sent his/her credit card details for confirmation.
- All of Holiday Village Valle ´s prices include V.A.T.
Holiday Village Valle reserves the right to correct errors in price information before the conclusion of the contract.
Cancellations should always be made in written (or by phone in a case of force majeure) to Holiday Village Valle. The cancellation shall be regarded as being made when the information relevant to cancellation has been received by Holiday Village Valle staff who will also confirm the cancellation accordingly.
- Cancellation is free of charge when made at least 8 weeks before arrival; a service fee of Eur 70 will be deducted from the deposit payment.
- For cancellations done 8-6 weeks before arrival we charge 40% from the total rate
- For cancellations done 6-4 weeks before arrival we charge 60% from the total rate
- For cancellations done 4-2 weeks before arrival we charge 80% from the total rate
- For cancellations done less than 2 weeks before arrival or no show we charge 100%
- We recommend to take a travel insurance that covers also the cancellations costs in case of a sudden illness.
If the reservation is cancelled because of the customers or one of the members of the same group’s sudden serious sickness, accident or death, the reservation fee will be returned, except for 70 Euros service fee. The above should be proven by reliable means (i.e. doctor’s certificate etc.). The prove must be delivered to Holiday Village Valle in 14 days from the cancellation. Cancellation should be informed without delay. Should cancellation occur during the period of the service no refund of money paid by the customer shall be made. Should the customer change holiday spot or time, this will be treated as cancellation and new reservation.
The right to Holiday Village Valle to cancel reservation
In case of any unforeseeable course of events (force majeure) Holiday Village Valle has the right to cancel the reservation. In such case Holiday Village Valle will attempt to offer a similar service to the one reserved. If the new service arranged by Holiday Village Valle is not accepted by the client, the customer has the right to claim back the payment in written from Holiday Village Valle who will handle the claim accordingly.
Accommodation is available to the customer from 4 p.m. on the day of arrival until 12 p.m. on the day of departure.
It is expected that the customer will comport him/her/themselves with good manners while residing in/ using the accommodation.
Number of guests
Only the persons listed on the invoice may use the accommodation. The use of a tent or caravan/mobile home on lodging grounds without permission is prohibited.
Smoking is prohibited inside all accommodation. If signs or smells of smoking are discovered in accommodation, Holiday Village Valle reserves the right to collect a surcharge of 300 euros.
Pets may be brought into accommodation where pets are allowed. There is a surcharge for pets 10 eur/day. Please make sure to clean up after your pet at all times.
Upon departure, the customer will make sure that the windows of the lodgings are closed and the doors locked. The customer should also see that the heaters are not to be switched off before leaving the room/cabin.
The customer whose name is on the reservation shall be liable for compensating, in full, for damages caused to the lodgings or its furnishings during their stay.
The guardian of minors shall be liable for damages caused by minors. If services are required by customers out of working hours or due to customer negligence (i.e. key lost or other reason), an hourly compensation of 50 euros/h (incl. VAT) will be charged.
All observations and complaints concerning the services must be reported immediately as they occur and directed to Holiday Village Valle, +358 400 948 210, firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints made later will not be taken into account.
Insurance & indemnities
It is recommended that all customers take out their own travel insurance.
Holiday Village Valle shall exercise pro-activity, contingency, due diligence and appropriate health and safety measures in accordance with the laws and regulations of Finland and Finnish standards of recommended practices of program services at all times when delivering offered services under these terms and conditions.
Holiday Village Valle has a General Third Party Liability Insurance for bodily injury and property damage according to the terms and conditions of LähiTapiola Insurance Company Ltd.